CONNECT + LEARN + DO = CHANGE
Attitude Parenting Masterclass
Attitude Parenting Masterclass is 1-hour coaching class, teaching guide, and Q & A Session with certified parenting coach, Renae Luketic
HANDLE AWFUL ATTITUDES TO PREVENT THEM IN FUTURE
INVEST IN YOUR FAMILY BY LEARNING PARENTING TIPS AND TECHNIQUES FROM A CERTIFIED COACH
All parenting masterclasses are included for those on our monthly membership plan. You will automatically receive emails with masterclass details.
You are Worried about your Child's Attitude?
- Let’s face it, we all need them.
- Have a toddler having an attitude about bedtime, new foods or simply because you looked at them???- This masterclass is for you.
- Maybe you have a teenager who is a roller coaster of attitude – This masterclass can help you.
- Maybe it’s you as the parent who has an awful attitude- Let’s Join Us to find out.
I can’t wait to share some practical parenting “how to’s” and biblical principles to equip you to not have a household with unchanging awful attitudes.
Details about This Masterclass is as below:
- You can expect to receive your join link two hours prior to the masterclass as well as reminder emails.
- Invite someone to sign up too that you know could use some encouragement and parent coaching.
- It is never too late to take steps to reflect more of God’s heart in your home.
- Can’t make the masterclass live but still need it? No worries- you will get the recording the very next day via email.
- What to expect: Live teaching with notes guide followed by a live Q & A Session where you can submit your questions via comment/chat, email, text them in or join us through a live video link (optional).
- You will not have to have your camera on- this masterclass will be streamed via a private Youtube channel.
Parenting Tips to Deal with Awful Attitudes
DO YOU FEEL AWFUL ATTITUDE IN YOUR CHILD?
There isn’t a parent who hasn’t encountered a child with an awful attitude. From your 2-year-old telling you no, to your teenager rolling their eyes and telling you how unfair you are, there’s no question these behaviors are incredibly frustrating to deal with. Know that no matter what attitude your child shows, you are strong and wise enough to handle it.
PARENTING WITH PURPOSE PRACTICES
10 Ways To Deal With Attitudes
10 ways to put in your parenting toolbox on who to deal with awful attitudes, no matter who they belong too.
10 Ways to Prevent Awful Attitudes
10 ways to prevent awful attitudes in a way that does’t make you the “parent warden” but actually helps with communication in your house.
10 Verses & Family Devotions
10 Verses for family devotions and discussion that can be tailored to all ages. God’s Word is our firm foundation and important to reflect God’s heart at home.
The Bigger Picture:
In this life, we’ll have troubles. Things aren’t always going to go your child’s way. Let them know that having a bad attitude is a choice they’re making. Don’t get pulled into an argument or give them the power to reciprocate.